Right at Yonge and Crescent! 38 Gibson Ave (M5R 1T5), a semi at the end of a dead-end street; literally overlooking Ramsden Park, steps to Rosedale subway, one minute walk to some of the best restos, sports clubs, and shops in the city.
It's a blank canvas - all the dirty work that costs a fortune and no one likes has been done: permits; gutting the place; waterproofing the basement; framing; roof and skylights; new electrical; new plumbing.
All thats required is someone that wants to create their own dream home, with half the cost and a third of the planning and headaches. Construction report by Weenen available.
4 + 1 Bedroom, 2 car parking!!
- New copper plumbing installed throughout.
- New electrical installed throughout house.
- New custom made 'true divided' windows throughout.
- New potlights installed throughout house.
- All framing complete for current floor plan.
- New copper downspots (City has agreed that downspouts can run straight into city system).
- Slate roof on front.
- New Gingers bathtub in master.
- Basement already extended; ready for extension if required.
- Exterior has been completely waterproofed.
- All cement redone to city property line.
- Working fireplace.
- Repointed brickwork.
- Sump pump.
- New porch.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."- Michelangelo